as an employer
A Career Full of Advantages
We at HANSA-FLEX know that employees can only achieve their best performance if they feel comfortable. As an employer, we therefore support our employees in a variety of ways:
Open feedback culture and collegial cohesion
- As a family business with flat hierarchies, we promote open exchange and new forms of cooperation.
- Through numerous company events and joint activities, we promote togetherness.
Flexible life planning and health promotion
- With our long-term work account, you can plan flexibly in every phase of your life - a sabbatical, increasing your financial leeway during parental leave or your earlier retirement.
- The Hansefit and Qualitrain fitness programs offers all employees the opportunity to take part in sports after work.
- HANSA-FLEX supports families with a subsidy for childcare costs.
- You receive a subsidy for occupational pension provision and occupational disability insurance.
Through our partner, the International Hydraulics Academy, you have access to a modular system of training courses in hydraulics. If you want to solve complex technical problems in hydraulics, you have the opportunity to obtain a recognised qualification as a hydraulics specialist.
Promoting your personal and professional development is a matter close to our hearts and has a high priority. That is why we offer you seminars and e-learning on a regular basis, which will enable you to continuously expand and deepen your knowledge. In addition, we will prepare you for future-oriented tasks as a specialist and manager through further training and development programs.
You would like to work abroad for a certain time? Then take the opportunity to work with HANSA-FLEX for six to twelve months in one of our foreign subsidiaries. You will get to know the work processes on site and contribute to an active transfer of knowledge. Of course, you will also have enough time on site to get to know the country, the people and the foreign culture.