Education & Training
Training at HANSA-FLEX: The perfect start for your career
Whether training or dual studies: at HANSA-FLEX you enjoy the best prospects for a versatile training and a future-proof job with much to expect. As one of the world's leading full-service providers for hydraulics, we offer a wide range of apprenticeships at our headquarters and throughout Germany. The training focus on purchasing and sales, technology and craftsmanship, logistics and customer service, or software and machines.
We share our extensive knowledge with you and attach great importance to trust, responsibility and open communication - from day one. You are in constant exchange with your colleagues and are an important part in your team. We also attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and are against all forms of racism and discrimination. At HANSA-FLEX, you are not just an inexpensive employee, you are part of the HANSA-FLEX family.
Current job vacancies and further information can be found here.
What professions do we train?
- Wholesale and foreign trade merchant (m/f/d) (Germany-wide)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) (Germany-wide)
- Office Management Assistant (m/f/d) (selected locations throughout Germany)
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d) (selected locations throughout Germany)
- Information Technology Management Assistant (m/f/d) (Bremen)
- Kaufmann E-Commerce (m/f/d) (Bremen)
- Specialist for metal technology (m/f/d) (selected locations throughout Germany)
- IT Specialist (m/f/d) (Bremen)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d) (selected locations throughout Germany)
- Business Administration (Bremen)
- Mechanical Engineering (Bremen)
- Computer Science (Bremen)
Your advantages with HANSA-FLEX
All under one roof
Benefit from a complete range of hydraulic hoses and connecting elements for the hydraulics
Flexible assembly teams
Our assembly teams are always ready with a fully equipped workshop trolley.
Reduce unplanned machine downtime to a minimum with the X-CODE
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015, we stand for the highest quality standards
Prospects after the Training - Your Start into the Future
- Go directly into employment! - We take over more than 90% of our trained apprentices into employment.
- Get in wherever you want! - Whether in the head office, the branches or the production areas - at HANSA-FLEX there are a wide range of opportunities for your first job at home and abroad.
- Work abroad for a while! - With the HANSA-FLEX Year of Wandering we make it possible for you to work in one of our foreign branches.
- Become a hydraulic specialist! - If you have a strong interest in technology and craftsmanship, we can offer you further training to become a hydraulics specialist with a recognised HWK qualification.
- Educate yourself further! - We support your development even after your training. HANSA-FLEX is particularly keen to promote specialist further and advanced training.